Initially I signed myself up with Bunka for pre-advance, but this afternoon I called up and downgrade the course level to Int 3. hahahas. Don't wanna get myself stressed up with Japanaese.
Few days ago I watched the movie UP with my bf, a very touching show that moved me right from the start. I just can't stop crying from time to time durin the duration of the show. Now I don't really discriminate cartoon like I used to. Some cartoon movies can be quite nice, and the expressions and actions are something humans can never achieved and expressed to the audiences.
This weekend I'm real packed, joinin kai for his Japanese tour guide on sat midday, and celebratin winson 8th bdae in the evenin. He's andy's bro btw. Sunday will be celebratin wl's niece 1month bdae!
Next week I will be havin a 1 week break from school but will be busy myself with revising and online assignments.
And of course next monday bf and I will be celebratin our 1 year. So excitied to know what kind of presents I will get from him. hahahs
Life is great now!