<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24305870?origin\x3dhttp://yispazatron.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YI LING.
HELLO.

Your photo here.

My name is yiling
Just turned 20 this year
I've so many dreams I wanna
achieve, but I'm just too lazy

LIST OF WISHES.

Money.
Travel.
Printer.
Polaroid.
Shih Tzu.
Go Waxing.
New Phone.
Learn Guitar.
Learn Spanish.
Tops & more tops.
Better Complexion.
Conventional Oven.
Bottom & more bottom.
My Dream Car & House.
Fox's Tweety Bird's Shirt.
New Nikon Camera & DSLR.
Complete The 30000 Stitches.
Master Zanakand Land's(Piano).
Speak & Listen to Japanese Fluently.
Black Crumpler Backpack & More Bags.
Improve On Current Spoken & Written Languages.

FRIENDS.

chrystal
Genevieve
Huan
weiling
Matthew
Fiona
faiz
mark
yunru
esther
wanlin
wanting
jialing
Audrey
Dinah
Azhar
Jessica
shyan
Trixy
LiTing
zhihui
Eugenia
suhaila
anna
Desmond
Enghua
yingzheng
Robin
jason
yani
jeremy
Shufen
kailin
wenyan
kai
Sianchoo
Sock Hoon
liqin
ClassThinking
4Aians

ARCHIVES

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009

Wednesday, July 01, 2009
oh well

Hi earthlings! I've so many pictures to update! But blogger's not cooperating with the owner! I guess some of you're facin the same problem as me! I'll upload soon.
Had been to and fro to the airport for the past few days, sending wy and xy off on sat and tue respectively! Its always a sad feelin, seein the backview of the person while they walk to the check-in point entrance. That scene always stirs up my emotions, brim my eyes with tears. but somehow I can surpress those overwhelmin of emotions better now. hee hee

Today was the start of my school. Thank god I saw melissa foong, thus knowing 2 singaporean girls which were 1 year younger than me. First day turned out pretty well, at least the lecturer was interestin, bubbly and cheerful. but she has the tendency of overshoot her lessons. I can forsee more of that. She talked damn alot.
Had lunch with my 2 new friends at subway while melissa went home, I really talked alot!! Leavin me the last to finish my food. hahas. I dont think I talked that much last time. hahahas.
Headed down to gen's house next after polishing bf's watch at swatch. I finally know which bus stop to stop without her help, Im always losin my way there. hahahs. Rascal's so fat now, fatter than Harold pls. Didnt take any pictures cos I didnt bring my camera out. Then her mother started calculatin my fate usin my birthdate again. hahas. Interesting. Her mum said I should talk more, yes, I've been talkin a lot already. hahahs.

Random note. I need a goodnight sleep everynight!!! If not I really have to resort to concealer to cover my those damn obvious dark circles! =(
And yet another plane had crashed into the indian ocean. oh dear.


0 comment(s) 10:21 PM