Just came back from a movie session with the girls at Amk hub. Caught harry Potter. The movie was not as bad as what my friends had commented. I thought it was still quite ok, somewhere in the middle of good and bad. Good - kept me watchin till the end. Actually I did that in every movie I watched. hahahs. Bad - too much talkings, maybe is supposed to be like this. And British accent kinda make me sick now. Too much of that in the movie. Or maybe the British accent I heard in harper's island was really special or not commonly found? hahas.
Had a fun evenin with gen on monday, we wanted to play badminton, but it was too windy that we had to forsake the idea and head down to ice cube instead. We had waffles again and then we cycled back to her house. We walked the puppies next, really fun & at the same time gettin scared havin so many dogs "greetin" us as we walked past. It reminded me of the times when bf and I went to mutts & mittens.
So tired now, but Im so scared of goin to sleep. =(