


I've been havin very bad pms lately.
Defination of pms in wiki- a collection of physical, psychological, emotional symptoms related to woman's menstrual cycle.
So my mum was my very first victim yesterday.
We quarrelled over a very very trival matter.
Reason being, she refused to let me eat from the tug of ice cream directly usin the spoon.
She think it was very unhygenic to do that, she wanted me to scoop the amt of ice cream from the tug usin a clean spoon and put it into a bowl and then use another clean spoon to eat from the bowl of ice cream that I've scoop. Get it?
So in a fit of anger, I shouted that I didnt want to eat anymore and put back everythin, what came next was we 2 started shoutin at each other. HAHAHS!
Actually thinkin back now, it was quite dramatic and hilarious. I know I had fault but I still refused to talk to her till now. But we will be ok tmr. Dont worry. hahahas.
My results transcript is finally here. I was so stupid to actually throw the free transcript they sent, and so I've to pay another 5 buck for just that piece of paper with my result grades printed on it. whatever it is, now I can finally apply for my acca. Then maybe follow by a few other extra courses outside. And maybe I will start takin my drivin lessons.
More $$$$ roll in pleaseeeee!!!!