We didnt actually take alot of nice pics on that day. So just 4 collages for viewing!
He was asked to my house for a present hunt game, with some written notes that will lead to the ultimate surprise and the location of where his present will be. He actually took quite a long long time, wonder how many clues I'd lead him before he found all! Anyway, the ultimate surprise was I actually rented a manual car for him to drive! Thanks to OCW! MANY THANKS!I think the greatest and funniest part of the day was we got lost in the road! We wanted to go liang court cos he wanna checked whether there was any cheap tv for purchase, but unfortunatly, we didnt make the correct turn at the correct junction, so we ended at some roads that we dont know. So we stopped by the side of the road to check out the road map, and when we finally thought we knew where to go to, the road that we'd to go straight only allows right turn. Piang!After some time, we decided to give up the plan of goin to liang court, and went town instead.Bf had his swatch watch changed to another desige which I quite like to.Thereafter, we made our way to pariss buffert at Marina Square. I dont think the food is worth the price I've paid. Althought there's a wide range of food, but some of the food are not up to standard which bf and I thought so. Nevertheless, We still enjoyed our dinner laaaa..
I suggested goin to mount faber and once again we'd to look up to the map for directions. hahas.
While we were makin our way home, bf decided to random tried out the expressway that we hope will brought us back home. When we were already at amk there, one of us suggested goin back to liang court cos we were quite determined to find the right way. So we went back to suntec area. LOL. It didnt take us too long to reach there lor. stupid us. After feelin the satisfiction victory, we went back to his house.
That sum up his bdae! Hope he did enjoy it! 