
My name is yiling
Just turned 20 this year
I've so many dreams I wanna
achieve, but I'm just too lazy

I think it's quite a sad mtv leh.. Girl's bf die awhile ago and whatever she does with her current bf, she thinks of her ex. I hate sad story.
Was so annoyed in the afternoon jus now, tried to get some sleep but after lyin on the bed for an hr, I was still awake. Thanks to the noise outside. So idiotic can.
My mum's so ridiculous can, only know how to push the blame to others rather than herself, only know how to complain this and that, and yet when ask her to do, she raised her voice. -_-
We'd pillow fight at cc's hse ytd, poor cc was so pathetic as she were lyin between us when we were fightin and snatchin. lols. But it was quite fun ehh. hahahs. Woke up at ard 7 or rather 4 cos I was sufferin from insonmia again. @_@ Had mac breakfast before I went to work. This explained why I was so annoyed when I was tryin to zz jus now.