
Bf and I was literally dead beat when we arrived in genting after 6hrs of bus journey, cos we didnt even sleep plssssss. We reached gentin like at 5 am? and were only allowed to check in at 1pm if the rooms are available for us, if not 3pm!!! But luckily we managed to check in at 1pm.
Theme park operates at 10am so we thought, yeah, only a few hrs of nuaing be4 entertainment kicked in, but to our disappoinment, some of the riders were either not ready or under maintainence. ;(
Them came 1pm and we finally checked in, bf and I were too tired that we slept in the room while the rest continued with the rides in the theme park.
At night, we'd our dinner at pizza hut. Thought is freakin cheap, the food and service sucks!
Bf and I slept at 10 plus pm while the rest went to catch a movie and gambled in casino.
Awoken to the noise of a group of people laughin, shoutin. I really wondered why no one complained, until the noise has been ongoin for 1 hr plus, someone shouted vulgarities and the noise finally stopped. And we went back to sleep.
2nd day was much better cos bf and I had enough sleep. we went to ripley believe it or not museum and played archery and then to the wolf house, is like ghost hse la where they suddenly appeared and scared the guts out of u. Jeffery damn funny, he was so scared that he made me thought of jeremy. hahas.
After the wolf house, we went back to our rooms while awaitin for the sky venture appointment to reach. I guessed the guys pretty much had fun over there. I didnt join cos i myself didnt even know why. hahas.
After we'd dinner in kenny rogers which was damn cheap like almost half the price of what you eat in sg, we went back to our rooms. After half an hr or so later. Door bell rang, the guys were outside, holdin on to a bdae cake. So sweet of them right. Celebratin advance bdae for my bf.
They all decided to go clubbin, I was abit reluctant laa, but since they celebrated bf bdae, I or we simply cant reject them on their face right. So we went, but due to some rules constraint or whatever, they decided not to club and we went back to our rooms again, and fell asleep.
Next day which was our last day, we checked out at around 11am and went to had our lunch at merry brown. Lols. u will never find it in sg.
Boarded bus at around 230pm and watched 3 movies straight until I forgot to take my spec down. So suay pls! Home around 10 plus.
Anyway, I love my new spec now. =D