I've finished heroes season 3 a few days back, and now here I am, gettin addictive to final fantasy VIIII on dear's psp, I'm continuin from where he's stopped and I still find it addictive despite my dont know how many times playin on it. hahahs. Meanwhile, Im currently downloadin prison break season 1 and many other shows that are pendin in my mind. Current status: lifeless.
Something to look forward on sun with my girls as we are visitin each other's hse and chrystal's mum is preparin nasi lemak dinner for us!!! double yeah!
Last paper to go on monday before I unofficially wave goodbye to NYP! =D
Trackback to Chinese new year!
Day 1:
Same old routine except for this time, dear came to my grandma hse and met up with my clique at chiawee's chalet at night.
Day 2:
My uncle and auntie came to my hse and thereafter, I went to dear hse and then to his friend house for steamboat.
Day 3:
I have to go back to school just for 1 bloody test! While waitin for dear to finish his test paper, had a long nice chat with Best ff in school. Thereafter, went to his another friend hse for steamboat again. lols.
Day 5:
Went to dear's hse as his friends were coming. While at night, took a cab home tgt with dear as there were relative in my hse.
my vain cousin
Day 6:
Gambled at cpc's hse.
short and sweet.
I shall randomly and abrutly stop here. BYE.