<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24305870?origin\x3dhttp://yispazatron.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YI LING.
HELLO.

Your photo here.

My name is yiling
Just turned 20 this year
I've so many dreams I wanna
achieve, but I'm just too lazy

LIST OF WISHES.

Money.
Travel.
Printer.
Polaroid.
Shih Tzu.
Go Waxing.
New Phone.
Learn Guitar.
Learn Spanish.
Tops & more tops.
Better Complexion.
Conventional Oven.
Bottom & more bottom.
My Dream Car & House.
Fox's Tweety Bird's Shirt.
New Nikon Camera & DSLR.
Complete The 30000 Stitches.
Master Zanakand Land's(Piano).
Speak & Listen to Japanese Fluently.
Black Crumpler Backpack & More Bags.
Improve On Current Spoken & Written Languages.

FRIENDS.

chrystal
Genevieve
Huan
weiling
Matthew
Fiona
faiz
mark
yunru
esther
wanlin
wanting
jialing
Audrey
Dinah
Azhar
Jessica
shyan
Trixy
LiTing
zhihui
Eugenia
suhaila
anna
Desmond
Enghua
yingzheng
Robin
jason
yani
jeremy
Shufen
kailin
wenyan
kai
Sianchoo
Sock Hoon
liqin
ClassThinking
4Aians

ARCHIVES

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009

Sunday, December 07, 2008
Mixture

Yesterday I was so upset that I only ate 1 meal and didnt sleep for whole of the night just before my JLPT. It was a very bad thing to do but I seriously cant fall asleep. But I guess my nervousness also contributed part of it. Now my stomach is feelin upset, slight gastric pain and backflow of the acidity after the absent of 1 - 2 meals ytd, i really have to eat regularly EVERYDAY!
ok. enough of my whining.

Went to Nanyang girls high school today for my JLPT exam. Both my parents sent me there. My mother was afraid that my father will lost his way which it always happens, so she happily tagged along today, but i think she jus wanna go for a ride cos she used to commute around there and I think she wanna rekindle that feelin. Lols. Some funny encounters while on the journey with my parents there. Lazy to type here. Reached there in like 20 mins time.
I hope I did ok thou I was very nervous throughout the test which I dont know why, think it was the feelin of always anticipating what the next question will be like sent nervousness down my spine. And partly cos of fatigue.

oh ya, I was totally surprised when yz msged me to wish me all the best for my jlpt. He msged jus after I finished my exam. lols. He's the only friends that wished me. 不愧是我的Best FF!
it didnt cross my mind at all that someone will wished me, jus totally astonished that he remembered. So i decided to blog here. hee hee.
And of course not forgettin my dear!


After Exam went to amk to meet my dear and he surprised me with a skin care product by garnier, the latest product that is advertisin all over the spore bus stop(if u happen to see la)which helps in reducin the visibility of eye-bags and dark-circles. I wanted to buy also jus didnt have the time to do so. He bought it for me wto me tellin him before cos I always whined to him abt my eye bags and dark circles. Hope this product really does miracle to my skin! Thanks dear!

He came my hse and we watched madagascar 2 and we find it borin! Thou the chars were cute! Thereafter my father sent us tgt with my mum to Hgmall. Dear and I went to eat at suki while parents went to buy other things.
KK. need to zzz soon!
Goodnight!


0 comment(s) 11:00 PM