
Had a mini bbq with the clique at yishun den the previous sat. Foods were great. The feelings are always great to be out with them.
School has been rather slack for me.
ahhhh. I've nth much to blog about. Life is still boring.
I guess is time to be more sensible but I guess always findin faults at you really makes things very tired, but again, I find it hard to compromise you at times, the things you said and do.
Contracdicting. you're not in a wrong, is me who cant stand all these.
Was talkin to doc durin my shift today, talking abt self-reflection only makes one more self-obsessed in their own dreamland, gradually becomin more sensitive and skeptical about things.
I admit im like this but so, im tryin to change and i know im not makin any progress cos i cant sincerly see urs either, I sense the changes but to me, it's always seem like *******, thats why Im gettin worst and Im feelin kinda ***** these few days, and all you asked were those few irritated sentences I used to heard durin my IAP period, makin me feel like im mentally unsound. @_@
You think words/answers can be so easily get out of one's mouth by just buggin and askin.
Everyone is different. I feel such a idiot at time by makin a fool of myself.
& im not emo k. I jus wan to blog out.
This post is suppose to be serious not emo. lols.
goodnight world!