<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/24305870?origin\x3dhttp://yispazatron.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YI LING.
HELLO.

Your photo here.

My name is yiling
Just turned 20 this year
I've so many dreams I wanna
achieve, but I'm just too lazy

LIST OF WISHES.

Money.
Travel.
Printer.
Polaroid.
Shih Tzu.
Go Waxing.
New Phone.
Learn Guitar.
Learn Spanish.
Tops & more tops.
Better Complexion.
Conventional Oven.
Bottom & more bottom.
My Dream Car & House.
Fox's Tweety Bird's Shirt.
New Nikon Camera & DSLR.
Complete The 30000 Stitches.
Master Zanakand Land's(Piano).
Speak & Listen to Japanese Fluently.
Black Crumpler Backpack & More Bags.
Improve On Current Spoken & Written Languages.

FRIENDS.

chrystal
Genevieve
Huan
weiling
Matthew
Fiona
faiz
mark
yunru
esther
wanlin
wanting
jialing
Audrey
Dinah
Azhar
Jessica
shyan
Trixy
LiTing
zhihui
Eugenia
suhaila
anna
Desmond
Enghua
yingzheng
Robin
jason
yani
jeremy
Shufen
kailin
wenyan
kai
Sianchoo
Sock Hoon
liqin
ClassThinking
4Aians

ARCHIVES

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009

Sunday, July 27, 2008
Random thoughts

I just feel like blogging again. hahs.

I was talking to wenan about some stuffs, or rather more of bgr stuffs, and I realized that i actually missed havin heart to heart talk with him. hahas. He always leaves me thinkin more.
And sti i hate him for this !! opps.


Anyway, he was tellin me that one of our friends(not very close with me but i do know her) got cheated by her bf of 4 years. Not once but 2 or 3 times. I really felt sad for that friend at that instant. 4 years leh. but oh well. this is life i guess. There bound to have ups and downs, nothing is ever smooth sailing.

Just when i think i wan to stop thinkin that much, he told me something like this!
Maybe i should slap him when i get the chance to see him. lols. So he asked me whether he's trustable enough for the girl who got cheated and he is currently wooin now to put her trust on him , and I told him "he's trustable enough, I swear from the years of our friendship" awww, he must be so touched to hear this from me, im so proud of myself. hahs !! Good luck friend!


im tryin to do my project but to no avail, im not workin hard. opps.

So yesterday, my classmates and some other friends and I went to siloso beach. It was quite enjoyable to be with friends that you love, playin common sports while laughin at how our friends play, chatting & idling on the beach, playing poker cards. The weather was great ytd, no heavy shower just drizzling. nice outing with friends at sentosa. =D

Thereafter, I went to changi airport to send gen off together with weiyen. To put it in a nice way, andy accompanied my journey there, but actually he just wanna go there to try popeye. lols. tsk tsk tsk.
Gen's mum as usual, stuffed us with foods even after tellin her we will be eatin later.
So no choice but to share a chicken burger with yen, and left me not much space in the stomach for popeye thou i still ate alittle, and gave the rest to andy. hahs.





I shall post the pictures of sentosa's trip after receiving it.
till then, ciaos.


0 comment(s) 4:30 PM