<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24305870?origin\x3dhttp://yispazatron.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YI LING.
HELLO.

Your photo here.

My name is yiling
Just turned 20 this year
I've so many dreams I wanna
achieve, but I'm just too lazy

LIST OF WISHES.

Money.
Travel.
Printer.
Polaroid.
Shih Tzu.
Go Waxing.
New Phone.
Learn Guitar.
Learn Spanish.
Tops & more tops.
Better Complexion.
Conventional Oven.
Bottom & more bottom.
My Dream Car & House.
Fox's Tweety Bird's Shirt.
New Nikon Camera & DSLR.
Complete The 30000 Stitches.
Master Zanakand Land's(Piano).
Speak & Listen to Japanese Fluently.
Black Crumpler Backpack & More Bags.
Improve On Current Spoken & Written Languages.

FRIENDS.

chrystal
Genevieve
Huan
weiling
Matthew
Fiona
faiz
mark
yunru
esther
wanlin
wanting
jialing
Audrey
Dinah
Azhar
Jessica
shyan
Trixy
LiTing
zhihui
Eugenia
suhaila
anna
Desmond
Enghua
yingzheng
Robin
jason
yani
jeremy
Shufen
kailin
wenyan
kai
Sianchoo
Sock Hoon
liqin
ClassThinking
4Aians

ARCHIVES

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009

Saturday, June 21, 2008
Randomness

All right, I shall make this post AShortAP. Don't wish to tired my fingers.

Last sat we had a bdae surprise in-stored for Gina. She thought it's just the usual gang who will just had a nice dinner out with her at downtown. HOHOHO. She didnt expect we actually called many people down, and so i guess the surprise was still quite a success at her immediate expression when she reached the venue.
Too bad I wasn't in hold of the camera, if not I would have video-ed down the surrounding when we chorsed bdae song, cos we were singing so loudly that everyone in New york new york literally turned their heads toward our direction. Im not sure whether did others experienced it, but for that very short moment, I actually felt Im living in a dream, it somehow felt so surreal to me when I was watching the crowds as more and more turned into our direction. The guys even popped confetti out from a few poppers.
We watched movie-missing next and it's not scary at all despite the genre is horror!
Headed to Pasir ris park next cos Gina brought vodka with her and we wanted to have a go at it.
And due to my constant losing in the poker game, I got real tipsy at the end of the whole game, actually I stopped halfway cos I just couldnt continue anymore!Guess lady luck was so not within my reaching range on that night. My chest was burning like fire that I wished someone could just kill me on that spot, and I literally just plopped my head down onto the table.
But amazingly I got ok after the burning sensation in my chest subsided. hahas. I guess Im not a person who gets drunk easily afterall.

On thursday after school, some of the classmates and I headed down to AMK hub to catch incredible hulk. I didnt really get enthralled into the show. I just think the movie was not really worth at the ticket price I paid. I would just rate 3 out of 5 stars, but I still dont mind watching its series. hahas.

Went swimming with Yanyi earlier this morning, It's been ages since I last swam, and the reason was party due to my refusal of waking up early in the morning, but ever since I started my days in school, my body's clock kinda of grown accoustomed to the timing in the morning, like today, I actually woke up at 710am thou I fell back to sleep again but It was semi-sleeping.
So after workout, we trudged our way to Hg mall for lunch before I met chrystal to Hb's hse.
Chrystal was there to help her with her unsolved maths questions while i was there to create jokes to them. hahahas!!! Had zi cha for dinner at somewhere nearby her hse before going home.

Not really that short afterall. hahs.
Night people!


0 comment(s) 10:27 PM