
My name is yiling
Just turned 20 this year
I've so many dreams I wanna
achieve, but I'm just too lazy

OMG! I'm in a desperate measure in getting help for my FYP!! Does anyone expertise in ActionScript?? I desperately need help!
This is really F.ridiculous, can u believe that most of the supervisors, they themselves are not even sure of how to do the project that they ownself assigned to the students? I mean of course I dont expect them to know the answer to everything but at least, you sould be able to guide your student! How can you just throw the project to the student and ask him/her to solve everything by himself/herself. If theres the case, the student unfortunatly cant finish the project due to the lack of help from the lecturer and also all the studies the student's been through for the past few years doesnt help the student in the project, doesnt this in another way reflect how badly the school is, how lousy the lecturers are?
LT's one is damn the most ridiculous one, he doesnt even dare to look at the problems she faces, my guess is he's scared of being put in a spot thus getting himself into embarrasement, as being a supervisor fails to answer a few simple problem his student faces. OMFG! Robin's one also another one, he told robin to get famarilised with the code, so he wont have much troubles when being assigned with what he needs to do, so the supervisor refused to assign him his project even till week 4, when we have a presentation on week 6! Dont these ppl know that ppl need hands-on experience to get a knack of pratical testing. Just tell me they are Dumb.
And yet they are drawing a high fixed salary every month!! And this is what they are contributing to the school! On top of that, we are payin a not-so-cheap fees to the school every 4-5 other months and these are the kind of supervisors we are getting.
oh well, that's life, you dont expect your boss next time who assigns the task to you to solve the problems for you. Am I not right?
The only privilege we can have now as a student is that we still can bug our teachers for help, and give excuese like " we have never learnt this before la", "teachers have never taught before"... bla bla bla.
I bet you tell this to ur boss next time and see what he/she will do to you at the very next instant.
The thing about giving up is you never know whether you could have done the job.