<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24305870?origin\x3dhttp://yispazatron.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YI LING.
HELLO.

Your photo here.

My name is yiling
Just turned 20 this year
I've so many dreams I wanna
achieve, but I'm just too lazy

LIST OF WISHES.

Money.
Travel.
Printer.
Polaroid.
Shih Tzu.
Go Waxing.
New Phone.
Learn Guitar.
Learn Spanish.
Tops & more tops.
Better Complexion.
Conventional Oven.
Bottom & more bottom.
My Dream Car & House.
Fox's Tweety Bird's Shirt.
New Nikon Camera & DSLR.
Complete The 30000 Stitches.
Master Zanakand Land's(Piano).
Speak & Listen to Japanese Fluently.
Black Crumpler Backpack & More Bags.
Improve On Current Spoken & Written Languages.

FRIENDS.

chrystal
Genevieve
Huan
weiling
Matthew
Fiona
faiz
mark
yunru
esther
wanlin
wanting
jialing
Audrey
Dinah
Azhar
Jessica
shyan
Trixy
LiTing
zhihui
Eugenia
suhaila
anna
Desmond
Enghua
yingzheng
Robin
jason
yani
jeremy
Shufen
kailin
wenyan
kai
Sianchoo
Sock Hoon
liqin
ClassThinking
4Aians

ARCHIVES

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009

Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Last Week

Too many activities filled up my last week and it'll definately bore me to death if I'm going to type everything out in details.
I was almost out everyday since the Saturday before last week except for Sunday and Monday where i stayed home throughout the day and went home after school.

31st which was a Saturday, my cousin, held a bbq celebration for her 21st advance bdae at Pasir Ris. Everything was great, except for the fact that I didn't know many people there and thus not havin much conversations with people and most of the time I was staring out to another boisterous BBQ pit which was full of people that was holding opposite our pit.
So did the sequence of what a birthday party normally will do. We gathered, light up the candles, chorused bdae song, cut cake, ate cake and everyone disperesed! hahas. So did I, left shortly after finished my cake. Hope my cousin did enjoy her big day of the year!

3nd of June was out with Liting, Zhihui and Leonard to Amk hub for movie-Narnia.
Thumbs up for the movie, though is predictable but the movie is full of enriching content. Seriously! Most of the action-packed movies have almost common sequence to their endings, but this one has quite a no of twists before the predictable ending approached, just this could make me raise both my thumbs to compliment how good this movie is.

4th of June was out with dinner with Chrystal and Huibing at Hg mall, and again, hhy put us aeroplane again! TMD DE! 2times already leh! Must give her a good scolding once i see her!! lols!
Initially, I was meetin my ex-colleagues for dinner that day but June couldnt make it, and so it was postponed to Friday. more about this later.

5th of June was my cousin officially 21st bdae! I had dinner with her family at causeway point's soup restaurant. Happy 21st Birthday my cousin!!

6th of June, like I said, the dinner with my ex-colleagues was postponed to this day, so being the only day of the week to be released early from the horrendous long hours in school, I was there the earliest and shortly after, Audrey arrived, then followed by Mingyang and Peiyi. While waiting for the rest, we got our butts on the chairs of mos burger and crapped on various things.
I sweared mingyang and I must have some huge feud in our previous lifes, we never fail to curse and swear and bicker whenever we meet head to head, even at the voice of each other over the phone could make us argue non-stop. Tsk! But at least he still gave guidance to me on the various careers I'm interested next time. I shadnt condem him! hahas! So we dine in at fei cui where each of us just ordered only a set meal, no side dishes, nothing. Kinda of pathetic thou.
Then we started testing IQ on each others and it was really fun doing that.

7th of June I was out with my mum to dinner at Hgmall, it's really rare seeing me out with any members in my family, so I really treasure those moments. I went to collect my books on that day too, and now I've 2 books to finish in 3 weeks. Oh great, now I can't really enjoy the content and the pleasure of reading.

8th of June was out to work at East Coast. Thanks to the intro by wenan. Thanks lots cos now I've extra cash into my pocket! hohoho. I kinda lazy to talk about the job, so I'll just stop blogging here.

GOOD NIGHT!!


1 comment(s) 9:00 PM