
My name is yiling
Just turned 20 this year
I've so many dreams I wanna
achieve, but I'm just too lazy

I'm not going to Tioman afterall, cos the dates that we are all available are all fully booked!!! Just when i thought i could have one relaxtion weekend getaway...Never mind, I'm still YOUNG, i bound to have lots of chances coming my way.
I'd a very strong urge to blog earlier on, but i'm kind of lazy now, but something behind my head keeps urging me to blog. So now i'm trying to blog whatever i'd remember.
Can't remember what i did over the last weekend. oh, went out with my classmate's girls for some present shopping and of course some catching up session on Sat.The urge of shopping had been hiding and supressing within for long, but i only bought a tshirt in the end. Stayed at home on Sun doing my things.
Finally caught Fobbiden Kingdom on monday with Chrystal, Liuyin and her mum!! One of the hilarious movies you shouldn't miss. Maybe it's not funny at all but Chrystal and I just couldn't contain our laughters, we laughed at almost every parts we deemed was funny when others don't think so. Cos the only laughters i frequently heard was hers and mine. The other must-watch reason is cos this movie features 2 of the best chinese fighting actors. Just this reason could make me go watch.
Shall blog about my bdae celebration some other days...