
My name is yiling
Just turned 20 this year
I've so many dreams I wanna
achieve, but I'm just too lazy

I'm totally mesmerised and drowned in his vocal. I haven't been watching America Idol after season 3, cos I kind of lost interest in it until i heard this song "always be my baby" by David Cook. Yes, it's the song that drawn my attention back to Americal idol again and the last name of his also partly contributed to it, cos I just find it cute. hahas!
So yeah! hurray! He crowned the title of Americal Idol Season 7. It didnt really bother who was going to win or who was not, cos i really thought both were good. But i wasn't expecting David Cook to win cos when it comes to popularity, David Archuleta always seemed to be the talk of the town, and he always seemed to have a larger fan base than David Cook.
I once had a friend who told me this. "Expect the unexpected"