<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24305870?origin\x3dhttp://yispazatron.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YI LING.
HELLO.

Your photo here.

My name is yiling
Just turned 20 this year
I've so many dreams I wanna
achieve, but I'm just too lazy

LIST OF WISHES.

Money.
Travel.
Printer.
Polaroid.
Shih Tzu.
Go Waxing.
New Phone.
Learn Guitar.
Learn Spanish.
Tops & more tops.
Better Complexion.
Conventional Oven.
Bottom & more bottom.
My Dream Car & House.
Fox's Tweety Bird's Shirt.
New Nikon Camera & DSLR.
Complete The 30000 Stitches.
Master Zanakand Land's(Piano).
Speak & Listen to Japanese Fluently.
Black Crumpler Backpack & More Bags.
Improve On Current Spoken & Written Languages.

FRIENDS.

chrystal
Genevieve
Huan
weiling
Matthew
Fiona
faiz
mark
yunru
esther
wanlin
wanting
jialing
Audrey
Dinah
Azhar
Jessica
shyan
Trixy
LiTing
zhihui
Eugenia
suhaila
anna
Desmond
Enghua
yingzheng
Robin
jason
yani
jeremy
Shufen
kailin
wenyan
kai
Sianchoo
Sock Hoon
liqin
ClassThinking
4Aians

ARCHIVES

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009

Tuesday, January 01, 2008


Hello, Everyone. It's the beginning of a new year!!
Happy new year 2008!
I pretty look much forward to this year. Seriously i don't know why.
Maybe is the last full year where i can enjoy the life of bein a student and then left ard 3 mths to graduate. Isn't that fast? i can't believe i've actually come this far. i can still rmb vividly my student's life in primary sch, secondary sch and now im left with only 1 year plus with my poly's life. 1 year is neither long nor short, i guess it depends on the activities individual has done throughout on that particular year. If that year was filled with events, activities, alot of things that occupied you, the time just seems to flies faster. If you'd been idling, procrastinating, the year jus seems so draggy and long for you. Don't you think so?

Last year was definately a year with many ups and downs for me. I'd pretty satisfying results for my last semester and i do so hope i can achieve that in this semester too. My bonding with my mum has hit a higher level, is not that it isn't good at all, just that im more willing to open up to her and i don't flare up as much as i did in the family, or should i say im just being ignorance?
I think im gettin much more closer with the friends around me too, especially with the clique of friends, we are just meeting so often nowaday, having endless laughters, topics to laugh and chat about.Especially, chiawee, pohchuan, gina, weiyen and aaron. I found some true friends in my poly classmates, you know who you are, especially liting, we are always having endless gossips to talk about, and zhihui for always being our provider to the school works.

This is also the very first time i attended 2 funerals in just one year. I'd never attended one before this, and the feeling was really sucky, you just'd the tears welling up and chokin up your throat but you just can't wailed up loud because neither both deceased were close to me. It was someone in my friend's family passed away. I hope i do not have to attend any funerals again. I'd a small heart-break but it was nothing big deal just that i hate the feeling of being "used" and being took as a (cant think of a vocab to use) for your emptiness for your past XXXXXXXXXXXXX years.
I did not have a wonderful 18th bdae celebration on that actual day itself but thanks chrystal for her companion.

I think i've changed pretty much this year, into being a more hysterical woman. hahas!
I guess everyone will agree on this. yeah!

在新的一年里,希望有新的开始。
希望我会变得更有钱,希望我会更聪明, 希望我会变得更开心一点,希望我身边的人都会得到他们要的祝福,希望我的家人身体健康, 希望我的父母中大马票,所以可以给我多一点钱, 希望天下太平,再也没有任何战争, 希望每个人都开开心心的渡过每一天。

去年走了很多凹凸不平的路,只希望今年的路会顺顺利利的渡过,没有忧愁,没有烦恼,也没有压力。

这些也只是愿望,会不会实现也是要看我个人的意志力,决心和我的处理方式。

在这里祝大家新年快乐!美梦成真!
あげまして おめでとうございます
Feliz Año Nuevo


0 comment(s) 11:15 AM