
My name is yiling
Just turned 20 this year
I've so many dreams I wanna
achieve, but I'm just too lazy

Chrystal says:
i keep thinking concert is tml
yi ling says:
hahs
yi ling says:
then u go tmr lor
Chrystal says:
==
yi ling says:
u imagine urself ahmei infrom of u tmr
Chrystal says:
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
yi ling says:
singin in front of u
yi ling says:
song hor
Chrystal says:
HAHAHAHA
Chrystal says:
sott!
yi ling says:
hahhas
Chrystal says:
any gossip recently?
yi ling says:
hmmm
yi ling says:
got ah
Chrystal says:
wad wad?
yi ling says:
i kind of like u leh
yi ling says:
hw
Chrystal says:
omgggg
Chrystal says:
i m so shockedd
Chrystal says:
howww??
yi ling says:
yaa
yi ling says:
hww
yi ling says:
will u give me a chance?
Chrystal says:
i m already engaged to hhy
yi ling says:
oh gosh
yi ling says:
im gonna stabbed her tmr
yi ling says:
jus u wait and see
yi ling says:
and u shall be mine forever
Chrystal says:
after i divorce with her k
yeah. im pretty not myself for the past few weeks. I really wondered wat the hell had happened to me? Did i went thru a trauma? no. i seriously don think so. Or maybe the craziness that have been buildin inside me after the start of my poly's life has finally erupted. hahhas. maybe~
Guess i have to finished my reports by this week if not i wldnt have the time next week to complete it. suckssss